Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Last Call For Belterra

I’ve had the privilege working for the Best Home Builder in Austin, Streetman Homes, for almost 2 ½ years. Unlike a lot of New Homes Sales Professionals in the industry, I’ve been working In Beautiful Belterra this entire time. It feels a little magical like Disney or something….I’ve made dreams come true and gained life long friends.

It kind of hit me last week when I had 4 of my homeowners either stopped by or called to say Hello. They love their Streetman Homes and the beautiful neighborhood. Just as all great things come to an end…Streetman Homes is getting near the end of our Home sites & Inventory in Belterra. Soon the only way to own a Streetman Home in the Community will be to purchase a Used Home.

This having been said there’s NEVER been a BETTER Opportunity to buy a BRAND NEW Streetman Home in Belterra. In Aspen Hills we have two Gorgeous Homes seeking a happy family immediately. Two incredible options…Our Most Popular Davenport II plan or our newly introduced beauty, The Montclair, both over 3600 square feet!

Perhaps you are like me and prefer not to spend all of your free time cleaning and keeping up your yard then Valley Oaks will be perfect for you. I have two amazing plans under construction as we speak & yes they will be complete in plenty of time to take advantage of the Home Buyer Tax Credit that ends June 30th. Both are single story plans; ones a corner Home site & one features a 3 Car Garage!!!

If you desire to add your on flair from the ground up I have 2 lonely home sites that you can build on with many plans to choose from. Not only that, we are currently offering $25,000 for you to use towards your options & upgrades when

you build a new Streetman Home. And for those of you who prefer a designers touch, our gorgeous Model Home “The Aspen” can be yours!!

As much as it saddens me, my Belterra Journey is almost over, but as the saying goes when one door closes another one will open. I am looking forward to my next Opportunity to make peoples dreams become their reality.

~ Brandy
(512) 432-0222

No comments:

Post a Comment