Friday, January 8, 2010

Belterra


From Brandy Perkins:
Like a lot of people in the world I’m guilty of not taking enough time to recognize all of the wonderful things in my life that I’m blessed with. Living in Austin, Texas is a gift in itself. I work for Streetman Homes, a local green builder here in the area. As a salesperson for Streetman Homes in Belterra I’ve met clients from all over the country side. Hearing the stories they share about housing in areas like California, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Arizona, Florida, Nevada even Dubai…I realize how lucky I am to be selling homes for the best builder in Austin, Texas….Streetman Homes. We are locally owned and operated and haven’t experienced the hard times many of the National Builders have from the cities I mentioned. Our sales are up 40% from this time last year and we are on track to break a company record for meeting and exceeding closing and sales objectives. Streetman Homes was awarded Home Builder of the Year 2009 by the Austin Business Journal and The Home Builders Association of Greater Austin awarded us with the “Best Green Home” of 2009. I work in Belterra, a Gorgeous community located in The Texas Hill Country. For this I am blessed because it would not be possible without the outstanding team we have at Streetman homes. We make dreams come true!

~ Brandy Perkins
(512) 432-0222

No comments:

Post a Comment